Friday, December 15, 2017

Ten Day of Christmas



Let me explain.  I haven't been well, and Ili and I are seeing one another once again.  Those two things aren't connected, so don't.  But it is the combo that is preventing me from posting right now.  I think I will be able to, soon.  Maybe when the factory closes down for the holidays.  The Holidays.  I've sort of missed them this year.  I will have ten days.  The Christmas tree and some decorations will go up today.  Christmas movies, perhaps.  Ili likes "Elf."  We have not seen "Bad Santa II," which I am sure is terrible, but still.  I want a little peace on earth and goodwill toward men.  There will be music.  Try the Hipster Christmas channel on Spotify.  It can make you happy.

I'll keep you informed.  I will let you know how it all shakes out.  Right now, though, I have to deal with the issues at hand.  Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, although I don't know either one of you, I'd love to hear it from both of you. I liked to imagine you in vespa in the streets of the city on summer evenings. but well, it's only my business as far as you let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such was the case last night. Christmas lights and sushi. Thank you for your wishes and the happiest of holidays to you :)

    ReplyDelete