Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Something



Here is a picture of happy.  New buds on my ligustrum.  I talk to them every day.

Other than that, I have nothing but work.  I am sorry that this blog has become so bad.  I don't feel like commenting on politics.  I have nothing interesting to report.  I feel like I am holding my breath, standing on one foot, holding a spinning plate while hula-hooping.  I mean, it looks like fine fun, and it might work out o.k., but. . . you know.  There is an anxiety in it all.

There are a lot of hard months ahead, lots of work and expenses.  I need a vacation badly, but financially that could be prohibitive.  There's only so much money and only so much shit you can do.

But I like watching the new buds grow.  It is something.

1 comment:

  1. It's Friday ya know.

    If I were to use your daily posts as a calendar -- we would be inventing a new way to calculate time. Which is fake anyway so -- I suppose it is okay.

    But hope you are fairing ...

    ReplyDelete