Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Two Women Were Walking Down the Street



I knew what I would write about today.  Knew.  I don't know.  It was good and I was excited, but now it is all gone.  I'm sure it wasn't politics.  Was it cultural intelligence?  I read an article about that this morning.  I don't think so, though.  Art?  What do I know about that?  It's gone.  I've lost it.  Into the void with all the better ideas.

Do you want to know what the morning looks like?  What I made for dinner last night?  How well I slept or what I might have dreamt.

We've had enough of that as well as dull talk of work.

I know a story I can't tell about a madwoman.  There are so many stories I am not allowed to tell.  If only. . . I could be a writer.

Two women were walking down the street.  One turned to the other one and said, ". . . ."

I don't know what she said.  I just took the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment