Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Absolute Zero

I'm sitting here staring at the screen completely blank, without a story or an idea.  I wrote two sentences about the weather which is perfect, but WTF?  I ate a bad lunch yesterday while the maids were here, then fairly skipped dinner.  Drank a beer with ma which made my belly feel a little better.  That's about it.  

I got nothing. 

Best to let you off the hook today, I guess.  I'll do more damage with drivel than with a blanker page.  I don't even want to post a photo.  Nope.  I guess I'll just leave you with this in case you didn't know.  

Enjoy. 



5 comments:

  1. Yesterday's post was a had one to beat anyway. Great song. That book, And Every Day Was Overcast, was one you could be writing here right now.

    Happy December!! 20 more days and they begin getting longer!

    ReplyDelete


  2. I got a lot to say.


    WTF - Didn't you promise to take that Slimy Trump Bitch Supreme Court Justice and make her "new?"

    I hope she's preparing to adopt all the unwanted babies that will be forced into this fucked up world. Slimy bitch accepting that position as she did.

    NVM the Drunken Frat Boy.

    How does one rationalize that with - "NO Government FORCED VACCINES IN MY Body!"

    Women's bodies -- What a legacy story that is. Huh?

    Phooey.

    Oh - is the Boy who shot up his high school going to take the "they bullied me" excuse. Self-protection. Yee Ha.

    I have no idea what's going on in Australia - I can barely contain my disdain for America (ns) today.

    "Jane" in the Ghislaine Trial was awarded $5 million bucks. I guess her parents can afford to now pay for the apartment Epstein was paying for for them.

    Duck & Cover, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

  3. and fuck the rapper with his diamond studded hamburger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should it be women’s body’s?

    Oof. I’m so angry. Wtf. I gotta cool down.

    Ireland makes abortion legal and the Neanderthal Party takes us back in time.

    Okies. Sorry. I needed a little rant.

    ReplyDelete


  5. And the entire Epstein shot show is NOT a political folly. Trump Clinton blah blah blah. What do all those flying on the jet have in common. A certain Greed. A great downfall. More. More. More.

    Greed IS NOT GOOD.

    ReplyDelete