Saturday, October 19, 2024

Squirrel Brain

I don't feel like writing today.  Something's off.  I can't get focussed. I feel like a mouse in a cage full of snakes.  I need to get my mind right.  

I need a lot of things.  

I'm not looking forward to anything right now.  I am filled with dread.  I have let too many things pile up and my life is looking like a hillbilly shamble.  It is going to cost me money to scramble out of this hole.  A whole lot of money.  It seems to me there are only two kinds of people right now, the rich and the totally fucked.  I'm not rich.  

I think everyone else I know is.  They don't seem to have the same problems.  

Just thought I'd share.  I'm going back to bed and pull the covers over my head for awhile.  That should do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment