Thursday, April 28, 2016

Reduced



I'm truly getting old.  I can't handle my drugs any more.  Last night, I woke up an midnight and took an Aleve P.M.  I am a mess now.  What can I say?  I can't run, and I can't handle my Aleve P.M.  I guess all that's left is exotic teas and volunteer work.  I'm not much of a volunteer, so my options are reduced.

I got some advice once long ago from a Belarus photographer: when you can't photograph, try not to take pictures.  I guess the same should go for writing.  Still, everybody shows pictures of kids.  Apparently everyone wants to see them.  But how many children are shown with a swan and a bum?  Not that many.  So here you have the mythical story of "Girl, Swan, Bum."  I think the photograph tells the story clearly.  It needs no explanation.

Jesus. . . I am reduced to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment