Thursday, July 25, 2024

Bland and Inane

Man. . . I just wrote a little freshman essay about my day.  The writing was bland.  Then I threw in some of the darkness of my being, just to add a little flavor, but the two ingredients didn't blend so well, so I tossed the whole thing as inedible.  

In truth, neither of them were any good, blended or on their own.  

I've just had a little revelation recently that has set me back on my heels a little.  It is going to take a bit of time to get over, I think. Meanwhile, I'm a boat that lost its anchor, adrift without sails, carried by the currents, tossed by the wind and the sea.  

That's sone pretty shitty writing, but that is all I got.  My mind is a riot of nothingness, streets peopled with ghosts and specters looting stores devoid of merchandise.  

Christ.  Really?  That's what I have?

I'll need to give it a rest for today.  No one need be subjected to this inane patter.  

And so. . . . 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment